Quodem: a company specializing in accessibility and usability, has developed the Pfizer on-line campaign “Measure your risks, take care of your heart”.
Pfizer, in fulfilment of its social commitments and its main goal: to improve a person’s quality of life, has launched a prevention campaign: “Measure your risks, take care of your heart”.
The goal of Pfizer’s campaign is to prevent cardio-vascular diseases and control the leading risk factors: cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity and smoking.
QUODEM has designed and developed the campaign through Internet, with special attention given to the design and development of the Web Page: www.midetusriesgos.com. In order to attain the goals of the project and fulfil the standards for quality and good practice which Pfizer has designed for its Internet projects, the following main lines have been outlined:
- Design. Attractive and in accordance with the focus of the communications campaign, presenting information in a clear and intuitive manner.
- Surfing. Structures of coherent and simple surfing.
- Usability. Pleasant and easy to use by the final users.
- Creation of an Index. To facilitate the indexing of the page by the searchers (Google)
- Standards. Compliance with the W3C XHTML 1.0 and CSS 2.0. standards.
- Accessibility. The web page should be accessible according to the WCAG norms in compliance with Level 2/A of the TAW.
- Promotion. The diffusion of the page will be achieved mainly through its positioning on the search machines, links to pages of interest and its promotion through the rest of the activities undertaken in the campaign.