To carry out marketing campaigns using the new technologies and the traditional means to increase the
number of visits of our target public.
The design and creation of Multi-channel Marketing Campaigns (Internet, e-mails, SMS messages) in an independent manner or together with a more general campaign of offline means (press, specialized magazines, mailing, etc), in such a way that the number of visits is increased and it reaches a greater number of users.
A Platform for the management of communications and promotional campaigns through different channels, by using a variety of means which the Multi-channel Marketing offers in a coherent manner.
The use of e-mails and of mobile phones messages nowadays reaches more than 90% of all professional groups. In the same way there are many who use Internet for finding important professional information. Therefore, a communications and/or advertising campaign using these means along with the more traditional ones will guarantee a larger
number of visits and a far greater coverage.
- Internet: A large amount of information is available to the users. Effective channels for reaching our target public (zero intrusion)
- E-mail: The ideal channel if the user consents to its use. It allows for inter-activity. It saves cost and time for implementation. It offers flexible formats. It can follow parameters. It is universal. It can manage results in an exhaustive manner.
- SMS – tMobile telephony: The ubiquity of the means. Immediacy of the communications. It allows limited interactivity.
- Online campaigns. Online promotion and communications as a means for reinforcing the main focus of the campaign.
CRITICAL POINTS OF SUCCESS
- The legal approval and permission from the user to receive information using these means (informed consent).
- Segmentation and coherence of the message received by each channel.
- SMonitoring and analysis of the results, which will allow for retro-supply in the marketing strategy.
- Adaptation of the campaign to the media used without losing any coherence in the message being transmitted.
- E-Mail: Ratio of the reading of the e-mails, CTR (Click Through Rate)
- SMS: Ratio of the reading of the messages
- Internet: Number of visits and hits.