To implant information technologies for the optimisation of the company’s sales process. Analysis and improvement of the company’s internal processes.
eFdV®: A global platform for the management of data and information.
eFdV® covers all the processes associated with the training of the Sales Networks in regard to professional knowledge and commercial skills.
Plataform for training the Sales Force
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCT:
- Accessibility. Accessible from any point with access to Internet and easy downloadinga.
- Personalisation according to user profiles for all the information and tools of the platform in accordance with the company’s organizational diagram.
- All the information regarding the company’s products. Each Sales Network only has access to its products.
- Easy adaptation and introduction of all kinds of materials: PowerPoint, pdf, Flash, HTML, videos, etc.
- Collaborative Tools.
- Useful Tools for managing the daily activities of the salesperson.
- Continuous training of the Sales Force. Access to the training courses. E-Learning Platform.
- Continuous evaluation of knowledge and skills. Tool for the management and development of any type of examination or test via Internet
- Compatibility with the organizational systems
- All the departments and the hierarchical structure of the company are reflected on the platform. This allows for an extraordinary degree of personalization and the use of the information at the lowest level.
- Reports and use of the information. Consultation of the information in real time. (Standard reports, specific reports, statistics on access). Each user profile has access to specific reports.
Due to the fact that the clients are becoming more and more experienced and demand quality information, a change has taken place in the strategic trend to increase the efficiency of the sales processes. Furthermore, the more intense competition existing between companies in regard to their marketing and sales activities has led to the need for a Sales force with a higher profile and with a greater knowledge of the company’s products.
- Continuous training of the sales forces in the sales process and in regard to their familiarity with the company’s products.
- Reduced costs by using new technologies, facilitating distribution and saving time.
- Integral monitoring of the training process.
- Tools for the support and management of the every day activities of the Sales Force.
- Greater vertical and horizontal communications within the company.
- A single deposit of information and the involvement of other areas of the company (Marketing, Commercial, Human Resources,
CRITICAL POINTS OF SUCCESS
- Active involvement and emphasis on the promotion of the Sales network.
- Adaptation and inclusion of all the materials possible.
- Tools for facilitating and assisting in the daily management of the Commercial Department.
- Training and continuous evaluation of the knowledge and skills of the Sales Force.
- Reports and statistics in real time.