To improve the internal processes of the Company.
eFdV®: Global platform for the Management of Information and
eFdV® covers all the processes associated with the training of the Sales Networks in regard to professional knowledge and information and commercial skills (training, materials related to the cycle, management tools, evaluation of information and knowledge,
Sales Force Training Platform
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCT:
- Accessibility. Accessible from any Internet access point and easy to download.
- Personalization according to user profiles of all the information and tools pertaining to the platform in accordance with the Company’s organizational diagram.
- All the information regarding product and Therapeutic Areas. Each Sales Network only has access to its respective products.
- Easy adaptation and introduction of all types of materials: PowerPoint, pdf, Flash, HTML, videos, etc.
- Collaborative tools.
- Useful tools for the organisation and management of the Delegate’s daily activities.
(Analysis of the Competition, Sales Arguments, Bibliographic Updates, Resolving of Objections, Management of Congresses and Events, Management of Promotional Material, Glossary of Terminology, etc.)
- Continuous training of the Sales Force. Access to Training courses.E-Learning Platform.
- Access to all the information of the Cycle
- Continuous evaluation of knowledge and skills. Tool for the management and development of any type of
examination or test via Internet
- Compatibility with the organizational systems
- All the departments and their hierarchical structures are reflected in the Platform, and this allows for an extraordinary level of personalization and the use of the information at the lowest level.
- Reports and use of the information. Consultation of the information in real time. (Standard reports, specific reports, access statistics, etc.). Each user profile has access to certain specific reports.
Due to the Administration’s regulation of the visits paid to doctors and the requests from health professionals for information and quality training, there has been a change in the strategic tendency within the sector to
increase the efficiency of its sales process: in other words, a higher quality visit in detriment to the number of hits. If, to this circumstance, we add a greater competition between laboratories in their respective marketing and sales activities, this leads us to the need to create a Sales Force with greater preparation and a higher profile, both in terms of technical knowledge as well as commercial skills.
New models in the management of information and the training of the Sales Forces are required which would furnish the Delegates with all the information, training background, materials, etc., which he or she would need for their daily activity, in a simple and accessible manner.
- Preparation and continuous training of the sales force in regard to the sales process and also familiarity with and knowledge of the product.
- Reduction in costs by making use of new technologies, efficient distribution and the saving of time.
- Integral Monitoring of the training process: new updates and evaluation of the delegates’ knowledge and
- Tools for support and the management of the daily activities of the Sales Force.
- A drastic increase in the drawing up of evaluations.
- More horizontal and vertical communications within the Company.
- A single information centre and the direct involvement of other areas of the Company (Marketing, Commercial, Human Resources, etc.)
CRITICAL POINTS OF SUCCESS
- Active involvement and emphasis on the promotion of the Sales Force.
- Adaptation and inclusion of all the possible materials.
- Diverse tools for facilitating and assisting in the daily activities of the delegate.
- Formation and continuous evaluation of the knowledge and skills of the Sales Force.
- Reports and statistics in real time.